What Are AmberPax™ Collections?

Simply put, AmberPax™ Collections are groups of five stories centered around a specific theme. Each story within an AmberPax™ is released individually, on the same day as the others, and can be purchased separately, but these five stories can also be purchased as a single unit (the full AmberPax™) at a discount, currently 25%. Generally, an AmberPax™ is similar to an "anthology" of stories, but instead of the titles being released in only a single volume (file), they are also available individually. These AmberPax™ Collections are sold exclusively through our website and only in electronic format.

THIS BLOG is for news about the Pax Collections - follow it to keep up with releases, find early news of the upcoming collections, and share Pax fun and chat with the authors!

All Amber Paxes can be bought at Amber Quill HERE.

Tuesday 16 April 2013

The Beat by D.J. Manly


The beat of love doesn’t always move every drummer in the same way...

The members of Frenzied Water, an up-and-coming rock band, can’t believe their luck when Frank Harold, former drummer for Heirloom, the most famous group on the planet, enters the studio and offers to be their new percussionist. And Johnny, Frenzied Water’s front man, never expects that his feelings for Frank will grow to the point where he needs to know the reason Frank left Heirloom for a less popular group.

One night, after a few drinks with Johnny, Frank finally confesses the reason he left Heirloom—a love affair-gone-wrong with his former vocalist. With the truth out, Johnny believes he has a chance with the sexy drummer if only he can convince Frank to leave the past behind and give their blossoming love a try.

Then a miracle happens, one that Johnny suspects may be more calculated than it appears. His band is invited to be the opening act on Heirloom’s American tour. It’s a dream for a rock group struggling for recognition, but a personal nightmare for Johnny, who wishes Frank as far away from his former lead singer as possible.

But Johnny is not the only one dreading this tour, and when a snowstorm in Denver traps Johnny, Frank, and two members of Heirloom together in a cabin, there will be no escape...

Genres: Gay/Contemporary/The Arts/Ménage (M/M/M)/Group Sex
Heat Level: 3
Length: Extended Amber Kiss (13k words) 


Read a short excerpt...


...When I look back at that night I spent with Frank, Dave, and Tim, I know no gay man on earth had ever gotten luckier than me. Three hot men, with great bodies, great cocks, and enough experience to make it hurt so good. We all completely lost our inhibitions that night.

It was like a dream, hot and arousing. So dirty and taboo it bordered on the criminal. It wasn’t just the pot or the snowstorm outside, though that was certainly a part. It was also the intensity of emotion so thick in the air that none of us could ignore it.

I wanted Frank, Tim wanted Dave, and yet Tim and I somehow needed to find out what it was like to be with the exes of the men we loved.

I lay there on the sofa, pants gone, my underwear drying with the rest of my clothes, and Dave had pushed the sweater up to my neck, holding me hostage. His fingers spent great effort flicking and pinching my nipples as his tongue slid up and down my shaft. I lifted my hips and licked my lips, the sensation of his tongue making me half nuts. I didn’t resist when I felt someone at my head, pulling the sweater off and pulling my wrists together over my head.

I was squirming all over the place as a tongue began to lave my nipples, and someone pulled my head back over the sofa arm. I glanced up to see Frank’s face. I looked up into his eyes as he massaged my jaw and the head of his cock trailed over my lips. I moaned and opened my mouth as my cock was also being swallowed. Frank lowered his cock into my mouth and hit my throat, as the attention paid to my nipples intensified. Teeth nibbled each one, and I was on fire, aroused to the point of no return.

“I want to fuck him,” someone said. Not sure who and I didn’t care... 


No comments:

Post a Comment