What Are AmberPax™ Collections?

Simply put, AmberPax™ Collections are groups of five stories centered around a specific theme. Each story within an AmberPax™ is released individually, on the same day as the others, and can be purchased separately, but these five stories can also be purchased as a single unit (the full AmberPax™) at a discount, currently 25%. Generally, an AmberPax™ is similar to an "anthology" of stories, but instead of the titles being released in only a single volume (file), they are also available individually. These AmberPax™ Collections are sold exclusively through our website and only in electronic format.

THIS BLOG is for news about the Pax Collections - follow it to keep up with releases, find early news of the upcoming collections, and share Pax fun and chat with the authors!

All Amber Paxes can be bought at Amber Quill HERE.

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Club Arrest by D.J. Manly


Vampire Richard’s membership in the Immortal Police Squad (IPS), along with managing his dance bar called Club Arrest, is his motivation to keep on living. It also doesn’t hurt that his partner, Caleb, is a hunky stripper who just happens to be a werewolf.

But when their beloved handler on the Vegas PD is killed, Richard suspects foul play. And in the sin-drenched city, foul play is everywhere just waiting to ambush them.

Caleb tells Richard not to stress when they are told they have a new handler named Christopher Light, but Richard hasn’t had a lot of luck in the past with handlers. When Christopher turns out not to be a stranger after all, but someone with whom Richard once had a hot night of sex, Richard suspects he and Caleb are being set up.

For these immortals, mobsters and vampires make life complicated in the city of Vegas, not to mention playing fun sex games and maybe even falling in love...


Genres: Gay/Dark Fantasy/Werewolf/Vampire//Mystery/Detective/BDSM (Light)/Menage (MMM)/Group Sex/Voyeurism
Heat Level: 3
Length: Novella (21k words) 

Read a short excerpt...


...I could hear Caleb laugh and it brought comfort. I actually liked the wolf I was partnered with this time. That was nice. Now, if only we could meet this Christopher guy. It would relieve my mind about a variety of things.

A half hour later, my staff was in position and people were coming in. The DJ, Marie, an import from L.A., was up there playing today’s hits, some of which I liked, and others…well…I didn’t get the talking songs. I figured one didn’t talk to music but what did I know? Caleb would just say I was old, which was true. I was old.

It was a Friday and the place was packed to capacity. I went outside later to check the line. The doorman was only letting in a few at a time as others guests left. We had a 4000 person capacity. I didn’t want to pay a fine. Inspectors were always coming around.

Danny Love was a huge guy, a former wrestler. No one messed with him. When he saw me, he lifted a hand. “Hey, boss. We’re popular tonight.”

I saw that the line went around the corner. “I guess.” We were popular every night. “Caleb would say it was all because of him.” I sniggered.

He laughed. “Yep. Maybe so.”

“Want anything? I’ll have one of the waiters bring you something, water, a snack?”

“No thanks, boss. But I would like to go to the can. My teeth are floatin’.”

“Go,” I told him. “I’ll stay.” I often forgot about those things humans needed to do from time to time. I had to be more sensitive. That’s what Caleb told me.

A few minutes later, Danny was back. I had ushered a few more people in when a gang came out, and apologized to the others. Most were willing to wait. Luckily it was a nice evening, even a cool breeze wafted across the desert, giving some relief from the heat that day.

I walked back in and stood watching some of the people dance. Then I took the stairs and watched Annette and Mona, two of my best dancers, enact some kind of simulated BSDM thing. They were beautiful women who enjoyed each other on and off stage.

Over on the other end, Steve, the hot, African American guy Caleb was dying to shag, had the crowd spellbound. He was bumping and grinding on the floor of his platform in only a G-string. I watched him for far longer than I should have, then saw Caleb jump up on the stage to join him, his body oiled up, tight briefs hiding little.

The spectators cheered when Caleb pushed Steve to his knees in front of him. Steve took off Caleb’s briefs with his teeth. That was pretty hot. Then he went about doing a great impersonation of a guy giving head. Every though it wasn’t real, it got me hot. I could almost feel Caleb’s mouth on my shaft, but that would have to wait.

Caleb was playing his role really well, eyes closed, hips prone. He did a mute cry with head back, and mouth open, then pushed Steve away. Steve then proceeded to wipe his mouth with a giant sweep of his hand across his mouth, then he licked his lips. Exquisite!

The crowd went crazy with catcalls and whistles as Caleb got Steve on all fours and proceeded to ram the hell out of his ass, or at least act like he was.

Caleb looked over at me and winked at one point and I gave him a thumbs up. It was over too soon as far as the crowd was concerned. Caleb wiped the sweat off his chest with a towel and walked off the stage. I joined him in the dressing room as Steve carried on dancing around and making love to the pole.

“Steve has told me on more than one occasion he’d love a threesome,” Caleb announced, pulling on shorts.

I leaned against the door and gave Caleb an innocent look. “Is that so?”

“It is so. How about tonight? He’ll stay if I ask.”

“It’s an idea,” I replied. An idea I really liked...

No comments:

Post a Comment