What Are AmberPax™ Collections?

Simply put, AmberPax™ Collections are groups of five stories centered around a specific theme. Each story within an AmberPax™ is released individually, on the same day as the others, and can be purchased separately, but these five stories can also be purchased as a single unit (the full AmberPax™) at a discount, currently 25%. Generally, an AmberPax™ is similar to an "anthology" of stories, but instead of the titles being released in only a single volume (file), they are also available individually. These AmberPax™ Collections are sold exclusively through our website and only in electronic format.

THIS BLOG is for news about the Pax Collections - follow it to keep up with releases, find early news of the upcoming collections, and share Pax fun and chat with the authors!

All Amber Paxes can be bought at Amber Quill HERE.

Monday 15 June 2015

The Consigner by D.J. Manly

Selected at birth, the Consigners, with their extraordinary powers, have no choice but to live their lives vicariously through the final wishes of the dying. But this one Consigner feels too much, internalizing their pain and their regret, lamenting the fact that he can’t change the past, only revisit it. Then one day, everything changes for the Consigner, the one without name or identity, when he visits another of his kind, prepared to grant his final wish.

But something unexpected happens, which leaves the Consigner trapped in another time, in a house of pain, where the world has somehow gone terribly wrong.

There he meets Number 1, a pleasure slave being primed for the man who has purchased him, and the Consigner is named “Jace,” a murderer sentenced to servitude in a sex slave training facility. Awakened by feelings of love and bewilderment, the Consigner is about to find out that his presence in this strange time is no accident, and will lead him to his true destiny.

Genres: Gay/Fantasy/Time Travel/Ménage (M/M/M)/Group Sex/BDSM
Heat Level: 3
Length: Novella (29k words) 


Read a short excerpt...


...I had no magic in this place, no ability to travel through time. And I was fast learning that this planet Earth was devoid of magic. People didn’t call for a Consigner when they died, they called an undertaker. I was here for a reason. My former life, such as it was, seemed to be lost to me. I’d wanted a life, an identity, and now I had one.

Mr. Bright, the master, seemed as perplexed as I was by my presence here. “Just who in the world are you?”

I’d been confined to my room, like a child, waiting hours for my angry father to appear and lecture me. It felt strange to be sitting on the single bed in the small room off the kitchen, awaiting my fate.

“I’m Jace.”

“The Punishment House said you were docile.”

“Docile?” I looked at him.

“That when they found you wandering on the road, you seemed dazed.”

“Um…well…I don’t remember.” I didn’t because I suspect it had never happened. Had my last client planted some suggestion in people’s minds? I hadn’t existed in this world before arriving here. Better to leave it this way.

“Where are you from?” He eyed me.

“I…ah…don’t remember.”

“Jace, I think you’re special,” he said. “And for that reason, I’m prepared to be lenient. You must learn your tasks, to set a table, to serve food, to demand sexual favors.”

Demand sexual favors?

He tossed a manual at me. “You didn’t study hard enough back at Punishment House. They told me you’d passed the exams. I think someone lied.”

I glanced at the manual. Instructions and Rules For Servant Clients.

“Or,” he said, “it was the shock of committing the murder. Why did you want that man’s identity?”

“I’m not sure. Maybe I just wanted to be someone else.” That had come out easily.

He fixed me with his gaze. “Good enough. But now you are who you are, and you will do your job. Understand?”

I nodded.

“Read the manual tonight. Tomorrow, you will be expected to do your job properly.”

“Yes, sir.”

Mr. Bright left the room. I lay back on the bed, opened the book and began to read.

Congratulations. If you are reading this book, it means that soon you will leave your miserable life here at the Punishment House and get a chance to redeem yourself by servicing one of our many prestigious Pleasure Houses as a client servant.

You should be very proud to be chosen and must never dishonor your assignment. You have been chosen based on your beauty, sexual allure, and genital appeal.

“What the fuck?...”

No comments:

Post a Comment