What Are AmberPax™ Collections?

Simply put, AmberPax™ Collections are groups of five stories centered around a specific theme. Each story within an AmberPax™ is released individually, on the same day as the others, and can be purchased separately, but these five stories can also be purchased as a single unit (the full AmberPax™) at a discount, currently 25%. Generally, an AmberPax™ is similar to an "anthology" of stories, but instead of the titles being released in only a single volume (file), they are also available individually. These AmberPax™ Collections are sold exclusively through our website and only in electronic format.

THIS BLOG is for news about the Pax Collections - follow it to keep up with releases, find early news of the upcoming collections, and share Pax fun and chat with the authors!

All Amber Paxes can be bought at Amber Quill HERE.

Wednesday 11 June 2014

The Paranormal Detection Agency by Anne Brooke

When paranormal investigator Jack Atkinson meets new client Aaron Riley, he doesn't expect the level of attraction he instantly feels for the man. Neither does he expect the kind of haunting Aaron describes, which Jack is determined to solve.

After their first official client meeting, the two men launch themselves into a passionate encounter, which Jack is keen to continue. Aaron's attentions, however, are focused on the need to rid himself of the ghosts haunting his new home.

Jack and his trusty assistant and aunt, Miranda, investigate further, and soon discover how family secrets can run deeper than even Jack imagined. Will the truth destroy Jack and Aaron's budding relationship, or are they strong enough to survive it?

Genres: Gay/Paranormal/Ghosts/Hauntings/Psychic Phenomena/Romantic Comedy
Heat Level: 3
Length: Novella (19k words) 


Read a short excerpt...


...By now, I desperately needed to see Aaron’s body. I tumbled him onto the bed and began undoing his shirt buttons. He tried to help me, but I pushed his fingers away. I wanted to do this for myself. And all the time, we kept on kissing each other, which slowed things down, but he tasted so damn good I couldn’t help myself.

Finally, his shirt was open, and I pushed it back over his shoulders. His eyes were shut, and he was panting hard. I could see the shape of his cock straining against the cotton of his trousers, and my own wasn’t far behind. I’d expected him to be smooth-chested and he was. What I hadn’t expected was the elegant dragon tattoo in dark pink and black, which started at his right shoulder and flowed down in a series of swirls and lines to his nipple.

I’d never realized how sexy an inking could be, until now. I bent down and began to lick it, from his shoulder and slowly downward. I took my time, and he stretched out across the duvet, letting me have full access to his skin. Somehow, the urgency I’d had to strip him and fuck him as quickly as I could drifted away, and all I wanted to do was taste him. Not just his cock, but all of him.

My tongue eased down farther, and I reached his right nipple. This was where the tail of the dragon finished, curling around the nipple as if it was holding it in place. I sucked him hard, though I didn’t bite him. Aaron gasped, and his hands came up tightly around me, stroking my hair, running his fingers through it.

He pulled me off and brought my lips down to his again, and I lay fully on top of him, thrusting our cocks, still hidden in our trousers, together. It felt like being a teenager again, doing it this way. Something buzzed in the back of my mind, a psychic interference, but I shoved it down. Right now, the last thing I wanted was an audience, whether dead or alive. Not with this gorgeous man willingly in my bed, just waiting to be unwrapped. It was like all my Christmases come at once, and some.

I needed to get our trousers off. More than this, I needed Aaron’s cock as far down my throat as I could get it before my brain—and anything else—exploded. Still, the moment I pushed myself away from him, I missed the feel of his chest against mine, and he moaned a protest.

It was the sexiest sound I’d ever heard in my life. I shuffled down the bed and undid his zipper, taking care not to catch him as I did so. His cotton briefs were smooth and white, and his cock strained against them. Without more hesitation, I released him and dropped the briefs, his trousers and socks on the floor. His cock sprang upward, rubbing eagerly against my hand. I knew what it wanted—what he wanted—but suddenly I wasn’t ready to give it to him. Not just yet.

No, right now, I wanted to admire him more before I tasted him. I stared at his length and ran one finger up his cock from the base to the tip. There I stroked the skin around his tip, where a silver droplet of pre-cum glittered, and eased my finger back down the other side, drawing the salty liquid with me. I put my finger in my mouth, sucking it clean, and he moaned again.

“Please,” he whispered, breaking the intense silence between us, and all the while his eyes telling me things his lips couldn’t express. “Please.”

I didn’t respond, not in words anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment